Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fustrations in the Arts


Study, Study, Study, sure you get information, but do you really get direction?

Do you get to feel and live in the harmony of it, I for one find when you are what you say the road to get to others and materials opens to you....

IT DOESN'T EVER CLOSE,

If it seems to close its because your apart of the reason its happening, hate to make you mad at me, but it has to be said... I find that those who say thy are wanting this or that, but when faced with work/set backs and bad others, they just get angry and then attack those about them, until they find someone or something to agree to...

Saddly i was apart of this mistaken image, If you are what you say and or as dedicated as you seek, then why are you trying to tell the others who wanted you to advance, you know more, do more and show more, unless your willing to actively .... PROVE IT, i know i just got a few enemies with that statement but Really now, aren't you willing to follow until your ready to lead, or are you just to good for your own good....

R E S P E C T, doesn't give you the right to come into a system or design and say your this or that, actively (prove it, and if you are this, then the tide will change)....

it works more like this not like those forgive me, self educational books of ego,

I have for the last 12 years heard nothing but talk and wiccan messages with witchcraft, druid, mage or other hopes, and have over 1,000 friends.... can you get that many if they all think you are nothing..hell no... (even my enemies want to try and be my friends)

My Advice.... lessen your id / ego / eclectic side and just try and learn like the young student you are within, or try and be the charitable example of adeptness that makes others want to give you a gift or APPLE for the teacher...

you need only follow what seeks you, and respond the same, don't give yourself anything your not due, and when denied it.. from others prove it in a message or design, then do as one should...
try and make them see reason, if they can't.. then you have done all you could anyway...

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK, heck no....

But be a teacher or be a student, don't be an argument that stops you from getting what you wanted, even those with no heart see reason....eventually...

"i like to say in my study messages, and replies", if you can't understand what i am saying, then it isn't meant for you...

(how can i say this?)

WORDS real reasoning can be felt out, like scrabble, it helps you "naturally" to find the words true meaning... if your seeking... I find yes, they are seeking, but no they aren't wanting to learn unless its free or its easy, or it is "speak and spell"......

I find that this is more self focus and not the process of one who wants in,

My past: I was walking home at 4:00am in the morning from a friends home after an argument, i was so mad about nothing, but couldn't see it, after passing a now common place, i met a man "who would eventually be my wizard teacher" but at that time, i am seeing this light outside and feel i need to get a drink.... so i think its open and heard music so.... i go in.. and i see a machine vending type, and i put my money in and it isn't working, that pissed me off again, and so i kicked it, not realizing that in another room was music... and a man came in.. and said, so it got you as well. I said yes, he said let me show you a trick, and holds out his hand and touches the machine, and it vends... "cool huh", he says... i said yeah its my money... i go the drink, and he says... "so not willing to share, huh", i lost my money as well.... he says as well.... i say to him... if we had cups i would share, he says, "thank you"........ and returns to the music in the next room.... as he goes to the doors and opens them, he winks and says he will see me soon...

This is what happens when we just try and share what at times i feel we both might lose instead of gaining, if we are to greedy with our journey and not try and.... live in the moment...

There is more to this story, as you will see... but.... that's another day...

he later told me it wasn't his brand of soda.......

No comments:

Post a Comment